Nana!
奶奶
Oh! Do not even think of embracing me
呃 不要有任何抱我的冲动 连想都不行
You got it
没问题
Eddie, please show your Nana to the royal box
艾迪 请带奶奶上贵宾席
Oh, for heaven sakes, I'm perfectly capable of walking
噢 天那别碰我 我自己能走
You nervous?
你紧张吗
Are you kidding?
逗我呢
I'm absolutely terrified
我的小心脏都要跳出来了
Boss. That's his car, isn't it? Right there
老大 这是那只老鼠的车 对吗 就在这儿
Pull over
靠边停
Lapsang souchong courtesy of Mr Moo moo
正山小种红茶 月老板专门为您准备的
Wonderful
简直了
Hhoney, honey, the show is starting, all right?
亲爱的 演出就要开始了 先这样吧
I can't talk now, I gotta go
我现在不方便说话 我先挂了
Of course I love you
我当然爱你了
You think I'd buy you diamond earrings if I didn't
如果我不爱你 我怎么会给你买钻石耳环呢
Where is my money?
欠我的钱在哪里
Okay, okay, listen, listen, I just maybe kind of spent it all. You know?
好 好 好 是这样的 我 我 可能 呃 把它们都花光了 你懂的
No, no, no, please, please wait!
别别别 求你了 等一下
I'll give you the money. I'll get you $100000!
我会把钱还给你的 我会给你 10万美元
Where are you going to get that kind of money?
你从哪儿能拿到这么多钱
Moon! Okay?
月伯乐那 行了吧
Moon's got my money
我的钱在月伯乐那
Who is this "Moon"?
月伯乐是哪棵葱