Johnny! Oh!
啊 强尼
You gave me a fright there
你真是吓死我了
Sorry, I didn't mean to. I just
抱歉 我不是故意的 我只是
Well, I know it's late, but I could really use some extra piano lessons
我知道有点晚了 但我能不能额外的练习下钢琴呢
That's it
就像这样
That's good
渐入佳境
You're getting it
你上道了
Shoppers are reminded the store will close in 15 minutes Thank you
亲爱的顾客们你们好 本店将于15分钟后关闭 谢谢您的光临
The lady in aisle six
第六通道的女士
That was awesome
跳得太棒了
Mr Moon, are you sure this is legal?
月伯乐 你确定这是合法的吗
Uh, I don't know, but if you keep asking questions, we'll never get this done
我不知道 但是你要不停问问题 我们永远完成不了这个了
Now, hit it!
现在打开吧
A little higher
再高一点
There it is. Thank you
好了 谢谢
Posters up
贴上海报
Now, run away!
现在 快跑
Rosita, have you seen my car?
罗西塔 你有没有看见我的车
Rosita, what the?
罗西塔 什么这是
What's going on?
怎么回事啊
Rosita!
罗西塔
Kids, where's mommy?
孩子们 你们的妈妈去哪了