Another little gift from the enchantress
这是女巫留给我的另一件东西
A book that'll allow you to escape
一本真正让你逃离现实的书
Amazing!
太神奇了!
It was the cruelest trick of all
这是对我最残酷的惩罚
It was just another curse
是另一道诅咒
The outside world has no place for a creature like me
外面的世界没有一处容得下我这样的怪物
But it can for you
但你不一样
Think of the one place you've always wanted to see
想想那个你一直很想去的地方
Now find it in your mind's eye
仔细想想那里的样子
And then feel it in your heart
用你的心去感受
Where did you take us?
我们在哪儿?
Paris
巴黎
I used to love Paris
我也喜欢巴黎
What would you like to see first?
你想先去哪儿?
Notre Dame?
巴黎圣母院?
Los Champsyss?
香榭丽舍大街?
It's so much more that I imagined
这儿比我想象的小多了