This is the Paris of my childhood
这就是我童年记忆中的巴黎
This what the borders of my life
是我曾经生活全部的疆域
In this crumbling dusty attic
在这摇摇欲坠布满灰尘的楼顶
Where an artist loved his wife
曾有一位艺术家深爱着他的妻子
Is it to remember?
要记得很容易
Or it to move on?
难的是忘记
Knowing the Paris of my childhood is gone
我知道我童年时的巴黎已远去
What happened to your mother?
你妈妈发生了什么?
It was the one story Papa can never bring himself to tell
正是妈妈的事 爸爸才不愿提起
I think better not to ask
所以 我也不知道
A doctor's mask
是医用面具
Plague
是瘟疫
You must leave. Now
你必须离开 马上
Quickly before it takes her too
快走 别让她也传染了
I'm sorry I ever called your father a thief
抱歉 之前我竟然说你爸爸是小偷
Let's go home
我们回去吧