And you're willing to give you life, Gaius, for the future they will bring? I'm waiting.
为了他们所能创造的未来你真的愿意死吗?我等着呢。
Are you ready to die, Gaius?
你准备好去死了吗,盖乌斯?
Gaius. For Merlin, I will give my life.Stop!
盖乌斯。 为了梅林,我愿献出生命。停下!
Back again so soon, warlock?
这么快就回来了,法师?
What have you done? Your mother is safe. Isn't that what you wanted?
你干了什么? 你母亲没事了。这不是你的心愿吗?
Have you killed him?
你有没有杀死他?
It was his wish.
这是他的心愿。
I bid my life for Arthur's, not my mother's, not Gaius'!
为亚瑟偿命的应该是我,不是我母亲,也不是盖乌斯!
The old religion does not care who lives and who dies. Only that the balance of the world is restored.
古魔法不管死活。只需要遵守生死的平衡原则就可以。
To save a life, a life must be taken. Gaius knew this.
一命抵一命。这点盖乌斯很清楚。
It is not the old religion that has done this. It is you.
杀死他的不是古魔法。而是你。
Come, now. We are too valuable to each other to be enemies.
来吧。我们之间有太多联系实在不适合做敌人。
No! I share nothing with you.
不!我和你没有任何交集。
With my help, Arthur will become king.
在我的帮助下,亚瑟能成为国王。
I will make Arthur king. But you will never see that day.
我会让亚瑟成为国王。但这一天你是看不到了。