Thar she blows!
把他炸飞
Watch your stern!
小心背后
Dodge, parry and thrust!
躲闪 挡开 进攻
Sounds like a heck of a law firm!
听起来就像是垃圾律师事务所干的事
Nice try! Heads up!
不错 当心
You're fired!
你被炒了
And here's your severance package, Ha!
这是你的遣散费 哈
Wait, You're not supposed to end with "Ha!"
等下 你不能以哈字结尾
You're not?
不能吗
You're supposed to end with "Argh!"
你最后得说 "啊"
Got it! Argh!
好的 啊
Hey, that's great!
嘿 很棒啊
Thanks! I just went with the flow
谢谢 刚刚就是随意发挥了一下
Ladies and gentlemen and those in coach
女士们先生们 还有经济舱的乘客们
On the left side of the plane
从飞机的左侧
You can see we're approaching fabulous Las Vegas
您可以看到我们即将抵达灯火辉煌的拉斯维加斯
Land ho!
着陆咯
Bye dad! Thanks for the lift!
爸爸再见 谢谢你搭我一程车
Okay. What?
好的 什么
We've gotta get to the convention center
我们得快点去会议中心
Should we get a taxi?
我们要打的士吗
Darn! I spent all my per diem
糟了 我已经把每日预算花光了
That's more our speed
那才是我们该坐的车