Ladies and gentlemen, captain Ross again
女士们 先生们 我是机长 罗斯
As you can see, I've switched off the seat belt sign
提醒您 安全带标志已关闭
What are you two boys doing up here?
小朋友 你俩在这儿干嘛呢
Oh, uh, we're captain Ross's kids
哦 嗯 我们是罗斯机长的孩子
He told us to sit here
爸爸让我们坐这儿的
Oh, well, can I get you special guys anything?
喔 好 你们想要点什么 特别的小家伙们
Anything?
什么都行吗
Anything
什么都行
Aye! All right. Francis Francis
哎 好的 弗朗西斯 弗朗西斯
This will teach you to kidnap the parents of oneeyed Tim. Arr!
你敢绑架独眼蒂姆的父母 让你尝尝我的厉害
Oh, please, If only it were that easy
哦 省省吧 要是这么简单就好了
What's your plan? You're not gonna write a memo, are you?
那你有啥计划 你不是在写便笺吧
Uh, no
哦 不是
Come on. You said you never really had a childhood, right?
来吧 你曾经说过你没感受过真正的童年 对吗
Why don't you give it a try?
为什么不试试呢
No, I can't. It's fun!
不 我不行 很有趣的
Here, let's get you into character
来 给你打扮一下 让你进入角色
I don't know, I feel silly!
我不行 好蠢啊
Go on! Say something mean to him
来嘛 对着他说点什么
All right, all right, all right
好吧 好吧 好吧
So, you went to a community college, is it?
所以 你上的是社区大学 对吧
I don't know
我不知道咋弄了
Keep going!
继续说啊
And you have the guts to ask me for a bonus now?
现在 你竟然有胆跟我要奖金
Ha! See!
哈 看
Now you're getting into it
你现在能入戏了
Well, blow me down
好吧 好意外啊
Your exit interview is over!
你的离职面谈结束了
Hey, that was pretty good Ha!
嘿 你做的很棒啊 哈
Who was that guy anyway?
那个家伙是谁
The captain! What?
船长 什么
En garde! Haha! Whoa!
预备 哈 哈 哇啊