Launch initiated
发射倒计时启动
I'm launching my forever puppies and there's nothing you can do about it!
我要开始我的永恒萌狗计划了 你根本无法阻止我
No!
不
Baby corp stole all the love from me
宝宝集团把所有爱都从我这里偷走了
And now I'm going to take it back from them
现在我要把这些都从他们那里夺回来
You should understand what I'm talking about
你应该知道我在说什么
You got replaced just like me!
你像我一样被取代了
No! I'm nothing like you!
不 我跟你一点也不一样
Bratty kid!
熊孩子
Let our parents go! His parents. The parents
把我们爸妈放了 他的爸妈 爸妈们
Yeah!
没错
You could have had your parents' love all to yourself again!
你本可以重新拥有你父母的爱
But no!
但是现在不可能了
You blew it!
你毁了一切
You let that baby boss you around
你对这个宝宝唯命是从
He doesn't work for me
他并不为我工作
We're partners! Ha!
我们是合作伙伴 哈
I'm not ticklish
我不怕痒
Hey! Where's the baby?
嘿 小宝贝去哪里了
Everyone has a tickle spot!
每个人都有个痒痒点
My ears!
我的耳朵
Stop it!
快停下
Grr! Little brats!
啊 臭小鬼
Nothing is going to get in the way of my vengeance
没有什么可以阻拦我的复仇之路
Not you not anybody!
你不能 任何人都不能
Baby corp is through
宝宝集团已经完蛋了
I win! Ha!
我赢了 哈哈
Wrong!
你错了
You're not supposed to end with "ha!"
你不应该用哈结束
That's right! What?
这就对了 这是什么
You're supposed to end with Argh!
你应该以啊结尾
En garde!
准备战斗