You're fired!
你被炒了
And here's your severance package!
这就当你的遣散费吧
Take that, you scurvy scallywag!
尝尝这个 你这个大坏蛋
One minute and counting
还有一分钟 现在开始倒数
Help! Anybody!
救命啊 有人吗
Tim! What are you doing?
蒂姆 你在做什么
No!
别舔我
Mom, dad, I'm coming!
妈妈爸爸 我来啦
Tim? Is that you?
蒂姆 是你吗
Don't worry, mom and dad, I got this!
妈妈爸爸 别担心 我来救你们了
Are you okay? Is the baby all right?
你还好吗 小宝宝没事吧
Yes, the baby's fine
是的 宝宝没事
Who was that?
那是谁的声音
That was me!
是我啦
The baby's fine
宝宝没事
It won't budge!
我移不动这个箱子
What's happening?
发生什么了
Wait a second!
等等
I know a way to move my parents
我想到一个办法可以把我的父母搬走
How? We can use the puppies!
怎么做 我们可以用那些萌狗
Upsies
让我上去
I need upsies
我需要你把我扔上去
But what if you "go baby" again?
但是如果你又变成小宝宝状态怎么办
It'll be fine. Fine, fine
没事的 没事的
Fine!
没事的
It'll be fine
会没事的
Hang on to your diaper!
在坐稳了尿裤
We're moving!
我们动起来了
Why are we moving?
我们为什么在动
All right, mom and dad, hang on!
没事的 爸妈 坚持住