Seems like forever since the four of us have been out to eat you know? Just the guys.
我们好像好久没有四个人一起出来吃饭了,我是说没有女生的情况下
Oh god! Yes we get it. You have a girlfriend now.
够了吧,我们知道了,你现在有女朋友了
A little jealous sorry?
搞得你小嫉妒了吗,真不好意思
No I'm not jealous. All right I'd kill a hobo if it'll get me laid.
谁嫉妒了,好吧,为了能嘿咻我愿意付出一切代价
Now can we order?
可以点菜了吗
Oh dear lord they re did the menu.
天啊,他们更新了菜单
So what? It's the same food.
那又怎样,菜又没变
Oh is it? Look at this. General tso's chicken is no longer listed under "Specialties." It's now under "Chicken."
是吗,看看这个左宗棠鸡(被归为湘菜)它不是在招牌菜之列了,而是归在鸡料理下面了
So? Yes general tso.
所以呢(So与'Tso'同音)是的,是左宗棠鸡
Not "Tso" The chicken "So" The question. So?
我不是说"左",我是问"所以呢",所以呢
So why is it no longer a specialty?
所以,它为什么不是招牌菜了呢
Did the chef lose confidence in the dish or himself?
这里的厨师是对这道菜没了信心,还是对他自己没了信心啊
And look over here. "Shrimp in mobster sauce."
再看这里,强盗酱沾鲜虾
What is "Mobster sauce"?
强盗酱是什么
It's obviously a typo.
这明显是打印错误
Perhaps. Or perhaps this restaurant's now a front for organized crime.
也许吧,也可能是这家餐馆现在是一场有组织的犯罪活动的前线阵地
For all we know the mobster sauce contains actual chunks of deceased mobsters.
就上面的介绍来看,强盗酱里包含丰富的已死强盗的肉
No no no no I think it just means it's the kind of sauce that mobsters like.
不不不不,我觉得它的意思是这是一种强盗们喜欢的酱料
It doesn't mean any of that! It's a typo.
没那么复杂啦,只是打印错误而已
You know what? Let's just get a pizza.
这样吧,我们还是去吃批萨
Good idea. We'll go to corleone's.
好主意,我们去柯里昂意式餐厅
Sure no mobsters there.
当然好,那儿可没有强盗
You know the more I think about it the mobster sauce couldn't possibly contain chunks of mobster.
知道不,我越想越觉得强盗酱里不可能包含丰富的强盗肉
And why is that? It was listed under "Seafood."
这又是为什么呢?它被归在海鲜里
What if they were mobsters who slept with the fishes?
如果他们是一群跟鱼睡觉的强盗呢
Leonard are we having a serious conversation or not?
莱纳德,这可是很严肃的话题
What the...? The tv is gone.
天啊...电视机不见了
So are our laptops.
我们的笔记本也没了
Oh god. Oh god. Oh god! It's all right. They didn't take my comic books.
老天,老天,老天爷啊!还好还好,我的漫画书都还在
They took our tv. Two laptops, four external hard drives
他们拿走了我们的电视机,两台笔记本电脑,四台外接硬盘
Our ps2 our ps3,Our x box our x box,Our classic nintendo, our super nintendo our nintendo 64 and our wii.
我们的ps2和ps3,360 x box和x box360,经典版任天堂,超级任天堂,任天堂64 还有wii(以上都是游戏机)
We like games. Right games. They took halo 1,Halo 2 halo 3 call of duty 1, Call of duty 2 call of duty 3
我们喜欢玩游戏,对了,游戏,他们拿走了光晕1,光晕2,光晕3 ,使命召唤1,使命召唤2 ,使命召唤3
Rock band rock band 2, final fantasy 1 thru 9 the legend of zelda
摇滚乐团,摇滚乐团2,最终幻想1到9,塞尔达传说
The legend of zelda: ocarina of time,the legend of zelda: twilight princess
塞尔达传说之时光之笛,塞尔达传说之黎明公主
Super mario brothers super mario galaxy
超级马里奥兄弟,超级马里奥银河
Mario and sonic at the winter olympics... ...and ms. Pacman.Assorted video games.
马里奥和索尼克在冬奥会...还有吃豆小姐(以上都是游戏)各种电玩游戏
When does the csi team get here? What?
犯罪现场鉴证科什么时候到,什么
In anticipation of their arrival, I've bagged some evidence.
鉴于他们要过来,我已经包好了一些证据
One of the thieves had the audacity to quench his thirst while ransacking our home.
其中一个贼匪在扫荡我们的屋子时,居然斗胆解决了自己的摄水问题
You should be able to pull some good prints off this.
你们应该可以从上面找到一些有效的指纹
And now here are my prints o you can rule me out as a suspect.
这些是我的指纹,这样你们就可以把我排除在嫌疑之外了
What about me?
那我呢
I'm sorry leonard. It's too early to discount the possibility of this being an inside job.
对不起,莱纳德,现在就排除内鬼作案的可能性还为时过早
Would I be completely out of line to ask you to shoot him?
我请求你枪毙了他也不算太过分吧
I'd be happy to put him under a 72 hour Psychiatric hold.
我很乐意把他送进监护病房,进行72小时的精神病观察
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
我不是疯子,我妈妈带我去做过测试了
We're done here. Call this number and we'll fax you a copy of the report
我都问完了,打这个电话,我们会把调查报告传真给你们的
So you can submit it to your insurance company.
这样你们就能向保险公司索赔了
I I'm sorry. That's the end of your inquiry?
请稍等,你这就算问完了吗
Do you have any more information that might be relevant?
那你还有什么相关的信息要提供吗
Oh my goodness. Where do I begin? For instance
天呐,多得去了,比如说
My laptop contained four out of the five gedankenexperiments
我笔记本电脑里有五种思维实验,其中四种
necessary for a cogent restatement of the quantum measurement problem.
都是关于量子测量课题的强有力的重述
How is that going to help them?
这对他们有何帮助
They could monitor scientific publications and see if anyone posts such a cogent restatement in the next Couple of months.
这样他们就可以监控科学出版社看看有没有其他人在未来的几个月内寄给他们这类重述
If so, the authors are most likely in possession of my stolen laptop.
如果有,该作者就很有可能偷了我的笔记本电脑
Good night fellas. Come on Bochco.
晚安,孩子们,收工,波齐科
What are we supposed to do now?
我们现在该怎么办
The only thing we can do.
唯一能做的就是
Watch tv on our phones until the criminals return and bludgeon us to death in our sleep.
在罪犯回来前坐下看看手机电视在熟睡后被他棒打致死
Does that mean you've ruled me out as a suspect?
这是否意味着我排除嫌疑了
Oh how I wish I could.
我多么希望不是你
I do not have to urinate. I am the master of my own bladder.
我不必去尿尿,我的膀胱我做主
Drat. I can't believe it. If I hadn't been working the dinner shift I would've run right into the robbers.
该死,太难以置信了,要不是我一直在餐厅上班,我可就和盗贼正面相遇了
Hey there's no reason for you to be scared.
你不必感到害怕
I'm not scared. I would've gone all Nebraska on their asses.
我才不怕,我会给他们的屁屁还以重击
Leonard and Penny. Leonard and Penny.
莱纳德,佩妮,莱纳德,佩妮
Leonard and Penny. Hand me the bat.
莱纳德,佩妮,把球棒给我
We just had a major crime in the building
本栋楼刚发生恶性罪案
And you open the door without asking who it is?
你问都没问就开门了
It won't happen again. What's up?
不会再发生了,你啥事
Nothing. I just wanted to see if you were both okay.
没事,来看看你俩是否安好
We're fine Sheldon. All right then.
我们好得很,谢尔顿,那好吧
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
That was weird even for him.
即使是谢尔顿,刚才也显得真怪
Leonard and Penny. Leonard and Penny. Leonard and Penny.
莱纳德 佩妮 莱纳德 佩妮 莱纳德 佩妮
Who is it? Sheldon. Sheldon Cooper.
请问哪位 谢尔顿 谢尔顿·库珀
Yes? May I come in? Yeah.
你好 我可以进来吗 来吧
I see you're drinking wine.
貌似你们在喝酒
Yes we are. And we're about to go to bed.
不错 然后准备就寝了
Sheldon do you want to sleep here tonight?
谢尔顿 你是不是要在这儿过夜
Oh as small as Leonard is. I don't think the two of you'd be comfortable on the couch.
尽管莱纳德身型娇小,我还是觉得你俩在沙发上睡不太舒服
What do you want? It's not what I want it's what evolution wants.
你要怎样,不是我的问题.而是进化规律
Human beings are primates.
人类是灵长类动物
Primates have evolved to live in groups both for protection and support.
灵长类动物一般是群居生活,从而互相保护 互相关爱
But you don't like other people.
但你不喜欢群居
I do tonight. It's scary over there.
今晚不同 那儿太恐怖了
It's getting scary here too.
这儿也快了
three little kittens? Three little pigs?
三只小猫,三头小猪
God I don't know. Star Wars?
上帝啊,我不知道 星球大战
Did we win? Can we go to bed?
我们赢了吗 能上床了吗
Good lord I could not have made this easier.
天呐 已经简单到极至了
Hydrogen atom h Plus pigs minus pea higgs.
氢原子 字母H加上猪减去花生 等于希格斯粒子(h+pigs p=higgs)
Bow General Zod trapped in the phantom zone. Bow zone.
船艏 被困在幻影地带内的查德将军(超人前传人物)船艏和地带(bo+zone)
Pear. Tickle. Pear tickle.
梨 挠痒痒 梨加挠痒痒(par+tickle)
Higgs boson particle.
希格斯粒子 玻色子 微量子
How could you not get that?
你怎么就想不通
He's right penny. It's all there.
没错 佩妮 都画那儿了
Sheldon sweetie I know you're feeling insecure. But we've really got to go to sleep.
谢尔顿 亲爱的 我知道你有不安全感 但我们真得睡觉了
All right. I'll take the first watch And wake you at 0400.
那好吧 我先值第一班 世界时4点再叫醒你们
Great. Good night. Wait wait what's 0400?
太好了 晚安 等等 什么叫世界时4点
4:00 a.M. That's like in 45 minutes.
就是四点 那不还差45分钟就到了吗
Just keep walking. it's quiet out there.
赶紧撤 那里静悄悄的
Maybe a little too quiet.
可能太安静了
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Just gonna take a look around outside. Bad idea.
就出去看看 糟糕的主意
No jim don't open the door!
不 吉姆 别开门
Listen to her Jim. Don't worry. There's no one out there.
听她的没错 吉姆 别担心 外面没人
Leonard and Penny! Leonard and Penny! Leonard and Penny! Who is it?
莱纳德 佩妮 莱纳德 佩妮 莱纳德 佩妮 是谁