Hello! We're putting on a show here
您好 我们在这儿有演出
Come on
来呀 来呀 来呀
How's our new stagehand getting on?
我们的新舞台管理适应得怎么样呀
He's learning fast. All set and standing by! I love this headset!
他学得很快万事就绪 随时待命 我爱死这耳机了
The audience are in their seats, Mr Moon
观众们都就位了 月先生
Great!
好的
Caspar! That's all? Please sit down!
卡斯帕 就这么点人吗 赶紧坐好
Hey, put your shoes back on right now!
穿好你的鞋 快点
Zoe, I saw that! Stop it!
佐伊 我看见是你了 别揪了
And Leo, that is disgusting!
利奥 你那样好恶心啊
Well, John I've covered many disasters for this network but this is sure to, Oh, they're about to start
约翰 我报道过无数次演出惨案 但这绝对 他们要开始了
Okay, guys, listen up
好了 大伙 听我说
Look, I gotta tell you, um
我得告诉你们 呃
there's not much of an audience out there tonight
今晚外面的观众不太多
But you know what?
但你们知道吗
It doesn't matter
那都不重要
It really doesn't
一点都不重要
'Cause tonight is our night
因为今晚是我们的
And whatever happens, I just want you all to know how proud I am to be a part of this with you
无论发生什么 我只想让你们知道能成为你们中的一份子 我有多骄傲
Good luck Mr Moon
祝你好运 月先生
Good luck every whoa!
也祝大家 嗷呜