Two one six four two zero one nine eight nine. And that, little lady, is pi to a thousand places.
2164201989。小姐,这就是π小数点后一千位数。
I'd say I'm sorry I asked, except I didn't.
如果这问题是我向你问的,那我愿意道歉。可我连问都没问。
Oh, look, it's the Scientific American that covered the paper Leonard and I wrote. Oh, let me see.
这是刊登了我跟莱纳德合写论文的科普杂志《科学美国人》。给我看看。
I have mixed feelings about doing interviews. I like the part where I talk. I do not like the part where the other man talks.
其实当时面谈我情绪挺复杂。我享受我滔滔不绝的时刻,但我讨厌对方说话我得听的时刻。
Sheldon, this article doesn't mention Leonard at all. Well, that can't be right.
谢尔顿,这篇文章完全没提到莱纳德。怎么可能。
It only refers to "Dr. Cooper and his team." Did you even talk about him?
里面只写了"库珀博士与其团队"。你中间有提过他吗?
All I did was answer a few questions about the theory. And then expressed my gratitude that Scientific American doesn't include any of those smelly perfume cards.
我就回答了几个跟我们理论有关的问题,然后表达了我对《科学美国人》杂志中并不会附上难闻香水卡片的感激之意。
Poor Leonard. Why? The theory he came up with just got mentioned in Scientific American. He ought to be thrilled.
莱纳德真可怜。哪里可怜了?他想出来的理论被《科学美国人》刊登了呢。他应该会爽到飞起来。
He might not be. Oh, maybe you're right. He is kind of a lump.
他很可能不会太爽。可能你说的对。他这人挺傻的。
Think about it. How would you feel if you were referred to as part of Leonard's team?
你想想嘛。如果哪天你被人一笔带过,仅被称为"莱纳德博士团队中的一员"呢?
Oh, I'd be incensed. So you see what I'm getting at?
我会怒火烧尽九重天。那你现在懂我想表达的意思了吗?
Squeaky wheel gets the grease? No.
"会哭的孩子有奶吃"吗?不是。
Grass is always greener? Try again.
"这山望着那山高"吗?再想想。
Well, I don't know, we're all Groot? Just tell me.
我不知道啦。我们全都是格鲁特吗?你就直说吧。
Leonard is as much a part of this paper as you are, and he was overlooked. He's going to feel bad.
你们俩对这篇论文做出了同等的贡献,而他却被人忽略了。他会不开心的。
But it wasn't my fault. I didn't exclude him. And I didn't write the article.
但这又不是我的错,我又没故意不提他。而且这篇报导也不是我写的。
Remember that time you didn't get picked to pull the sword out of the stone at Disneyland and they let that other kid do it?
还记得你在迪士尼乐园时,他们没选你,而是选了另一个孩子去拔出石中剑吗?
Oh, that kid! Poor Leonard. Exactly.
那个死孩子!可怜的莱纳德。就是啊。
For the record, that kid was a terrible choice. If you cry when you drop your churro, you do not have what it takes to rule England.
不得不说,选那孩子真是个烂决定。如果你糖油条掉地上就会哭,你绝对没那个本事去统治英国[亚瑟王]。
Thanks for helping us sort through all my mom's stuff.
谢谢你帮忙整理我妈的遗物。
Of course. I know what it's like having to go through a loved one's possessions.
应该的。我明白那种整理亲爱的人的遗物的感觉。
My uncle was a worshipper of Krishna. But after he died, you know what we found? A statue of Shiva.
我叔叔曾是黑天神的崇拜者。但在他死后,你猜我们发现了什么?一尊湿婆的雕像。
It may not be Crips and Bloods, okay? But in India, it's a thing.
虽然比不上黑帮争斗,但在印度,这也不是小事好吗。
Well, it'll be good that you're there. Howard's been having trouble deciding what to keep and what to let go.
你在场也挺好的。霍华德对于判断物件的取舍还挺费劲的。
Well, it's hard. A lot of Ma's stuff brings back fond memories.
是很难啊。很多妈的东西都能让我回忆起许多美好往事。
Is that why you couldn't get rid of her drawer full of ketchup packets?
这就是为什么你一直舍不得清掉她塞满番茄酱的抽屉吗?
Yes. It reminds me of us eating out and her saying, "Quick, nobody's looking, fill your pockets with ketchup."
是啊。那让我回忆起跟她一起出去吃饭,她说"快,没人在看,能拿多少包是多少。"
Leonard? Have you ever noticed that only my name is on the cable bill? Yeah.
莱纳德?你可曾注意到过有线台账单上只有我的名字吗?有啊。
Good, good. And your name is on the electric bill and mine isn't. And I'm okay with that.
很好,那就好。而电费单上只有你的名字而我的不在上面。而我也不介意这事。
Actually, your name is on the electric bill. Oh, right. This is a disaster.
其实电费单上是你的名字。对哦。真要命。
I don't even know what you're talking about and I agree.
我同意,虽然我都不知道你在说什么。
Okay, I have to tell you something, but you're not going to like it.
好吧,我要跟你说件事,但你听了一定会不高兴。
What's going on? An article was just published in Scientific American about our theory.
怎么了?《科学美国人》上刊登了一篇关于我们理论的文章。
Did they hate it? No. No, they loved it. They, uh, couldn't say enough nice things about it.
是恶评吗?不,是好评。简直要把我们的理论夸上天了。
So what's the problem?
那问题到底在哪?
You know how the PennySaver only has my name...Sheldon!
那你知道购物杂志上只有我的名...谢尔顿!
They didn't mention you in the article. Only me. Really?
文章里没提到你的名字,只提了我。真的吗?
I know. It's not fair. Let the anger go, buddy. You just...you relax all your muscles.
我明白。这样对你很不公平。让怒火随风而去吧,兄弟。你就...你就放松你全身肌肉。
Except for your pubococcygeus and anal sphincter. Let's keep those tight.
除了你的耻尾肌与肛门括约肌。这两条肌你好好绷紧。
Uh, that-that's not necessary.
不需要这样。
It is, they're what hold back the urine and the feces. Look, maybe-maybe you shouldn't read it. It'll only make you feel worse.
当然需要,它们帮你止住尿液与粪便呢。我想你还是不要看比较好,看了只会更加不开心。
"Cooper and his team"?
"库珀博士与其团队"?
You should know I had nothing to do with that.
我完全不知道他们会这么写。
At least they're talking about the theory. I mean, that's what's important.
至少这文章是关于那理论本身,那才是最重要的。
You know, you're right. Yeah. You know, it's like when Stan Lee and Steve Ditko created SpiderMan.
没错,你说得对。就像当时斯坦·李和史蒂夫·迪特科创作了蜘蛛侠。
Stan Lee may get all the credit, but Steve Ditko knows he was just as important.
或许荣誉全归斯坦·李,但史蒂夫·迪特科深知他也同样重要。
Even though Stan Lee gets to be in all the Marvel movies. And-and he's far richer. And he's a household name, you know?
即使斯坦·李客串了所有漫威的超级英雄电影,比史蒂夫有钱得多,而且他的名字家喻户晓。
Whereas, you know, you say Ditko, and that sounds like a company that makes Dits.
相反,"迪特科"这个名字更像是一个做"迪特"的公司。
That's not helping. Well, I'd give more examples, but, well, everyone in your position's so forgettable.
这话一点帮助都没有。我本来想多举两个例子,但跟你一样处境的人名字实在想不起来。
Stuart, we're here. It's nice of you to let him keep staying at your mom's house.
斯图尔特,我们到了。你真好,还让他继续住在你妈妈的房子里。
Yeah, well, I tried putting him out on the curb, but nobody took him.
是啊,我试过把他扔在前院马路边送人,但没人带走他。
Hey. Just so you know, the power's out. What happened?
好啊。告诉你们一下,断电了。怎么回事?
I called, they said a transformer blew. It's the whole block. Should be fixed by tomorrow.
我打电话问了,据说是变压器烧了。整个街区都没电了。应该明天就修好了。
Wait, when did it go out?
等等,什么时候没电的?
In the middle of the night. Oh, my God.
昨天半夜吧。我的老天。
Howie, what's wrong? It's all defrosting. It's okay. It's just food.
华仔,怎么了?全都解冻了。没关系。只是食物而已。
It's not just food. This is the last food my mother ever made. This is her last brisket.
不仅仅只是食物,这是我妈生前做的最后的食物。这是她最后做的牛胸肉。
This is her last meatloaf. This is her last...I have no idea what this is, but...it's the last one.
这是她最后做的肉糕。这是她最后做的...我不知道这是什么,但是...这也是最后一顿了。
Everything okay? No. All Ma's food is gonna be ruined.
一切还好吗?不好。所有我妈做的食物要坏掉了。
Well, why don't we take it home and put it in our freezer?
我们何不把食物都带回家,放进家里冰箱呢?
You don't want to do that. Refreezing not only removes moisture, but it creates ice crystals in the fibers of the meat that can compromise its taste and texture.
你不会想那样做的。二次冷冻不仅会损失水分,还会在肉的纤维里产生冰晶,那会影响肉的味道和肉质。
What? I saw a teachable moment. I dropped some culinary science.
干嘛?我看见一个施教时刻,随便教点烹饪学都不行吗。
What should we do? I'll tell you exactly what we're gonna do. We're gonna eat it.
那我们该怎么办?我来告诉你我们该怎么做:吃掉它。
There's, like, 20 pounds of food in there.
这里大概有18斤的食物呢。
All you said was I had to get rid of things. You didn't say they couldn't pass through my colon first. Howie...
你只是说我得把东西处理掉,可你没说它们不能先经过我的结肠啊。华仔...
Okay. Then how about this? Let's invite everyone over to dinner. It'll be like Ma's feeding us one last time.
好吧。这样好不好?我们邀请大家来吃晚餐,就像妈最后一次为我们做饭。
I love that. Me, too. Oh, look, we've got enough ketchup to cover every ounce of it.
我喜欢这主意。我也是。瞧,我们有这么多番茄酱,足以覆盖每一寸肉。
I mean, who even reads Scientific American? It's kind of a big deal.
谁会看《科学美国人》这种杂志啊?这本杂志名气挺大的。
If it's such a big deal, how come the biggest celebrity they could get for the cover is a molecule?
如果它这么有名气,那怎么请来拍封面的最大牌却是一个小分子呢?
Can we please just stop talking about it?
我们能不能不说这个话题了?
I'm sorry. What can I do? Nothing, I'm fine.
抱歉。那我能做点什么吗?不必了,我没事。
No, no. I'm gonna cheer you up. Here we go.
不不,我要让你开心起来。有了。
What are we doing? I am taking you shopping. My baby is sad, and I'm gonna make him happy again.
我们要干嘛?我要带你去购物。我的宝贝不开心,我要让他开心起来。
Look, I know shopping cheers you up, but it's just not really my thing.
我知道购物能让你开心,但我对这个真的不感兴趣。
Well, what about this helicopter you control with an iPad?
那这台直升飞机怎么样?你可以通过iPad控制哦。
Does it have a camera in it? It does have a camera in it. Baby's listening.
里面有摄像头吗?里面有摄像头哦。宝贝表示感兴趣。
Leonard? Leonard? Leonard? What?
莱纳德?莱纳德?莱纳德?干嘛?
I spoke to the reporter at the magazine.
我跟杂志社的记者谈过了。
What happened? Did you tell him it was my idea? I did.
然后呢?你告诉他那是我的点子了吗?我说了。
Thank you. What did he say?
谢谢。那他怎么说?
He said they made the editorial decision to only cite the lead scientist.
他说编辑部最终决定只登出主导科学家。
Why did he think you're the lead scientist? It was my idea!
他为什么会认为你才是主导科学家?那可是我的点子啊!
You know, for an extra four bucks, I can have this thing here tomorrow.
对了,多花四块钱,明天直升机就送到家了哦。
Well, I know it was your idea, but the reporter said he's been following my work for a while, and the only reason they even mentioned it in the magazine is 'cause my name is on it.
我知道那是你的点子。但那个记者说他关注我的研究有一段时间了,他们杂志刊登那篇文章的唯一理由,就是因为我的名字在上面。
You know what? I did it. What's four bucks?
你知道吗,我买了。四块钱算什么呢?
If you're trying to make me feel better, it's not working.
如果你的目的是想让我好过点,你完全没成功。
Well...then what if I told you that I added your name to the cable bill? No.
好吧... 那如果我告诉你,我在有线电视账单上加了你的名字呢?没用。
That's just as well. They had me on hold for 20 minutes and I hung up. I...Leonard?
反正也没加上。他们在电话里让我等了20分钟我就挂了。我...莱纳德?
Leonard? Leonard? Also, Wolowitz invited us all to dinner, so...I'm ready whenever you are.
莱纳德?莱纳德?沃罗威茨邀请我们一起去吃饭,所以...你准备好了我们就出发。