By the way, congratulations on your promotion
顺便恭喜你要升职了啊
The corner office, the private potty
独立办公室 私人专属马桶
All that stuff
以及所有的这些东东
But hey! How about you?
嘿 你不也一样吗
You have your parents all to yourself
你可以享受父母的专宠了
So what am I gonna tell mom and dad after you leave?
可是如果你走了 我怎么跟爸爸妈妈说呢
Oh, don't worry
噢 不用担心
Baby corp has a procedure for situations like this
宝宝集团有专门针对这种情况的处理机制
It'll be like I was never born
它会让我看起来像从没有来过这个世界上一样
I almost forgot!
我差点忘记了
Hoohoo! No way! Lamlam!
哈哈 不可能吧 小羊羊
You fixed her. Yep
你修好她的吗 没错儿
She's as good as new. She's a tough one
现在她就像新的一样 她是个坚强的小羊
Well, I guess we both got what we wanted
额 我想我们都得偿所愿了
It's a winwin
双赢哦
Probably should
可能我要
Oh, yeah
噢 好的
So, um, stay in school
那么 额 好好上学
I don't really have a choice
我也没别的选择了
Yeah, right
对 没错啊
Goodbye. Tim. Bye
再见 蒂姆 拜拜