We will grow old together
我们一起慢慢变老
And you and I will always be brothers
永远都做好兄弟
Always
永远
Wake up, little halflings! It's 7 AM
起床了 小不点 都早晨七点了
What's the point wizzie?
起那么早有啥意思呢 巫师先生
Because it's 7 AM
因为现在早晨七点了啊
I have one job to do and you make it so difficult
这是我唯一的工作 你却总是为难我
It's okay, little halfling
没事儿的 小不点
Sometimes I get confused too
有时候 我也觉得特迷茫
Especially during daylight savings time
尤其是夏令时的时候
Spring forward fall back
春去秋来
We don't even have calendars in the wizard's realm!
巫师的世界 是没有日历来提醒我们的
There is no spring, only darkness and winter!
没有春天 只有黑暗和冬天
I'm not confused at all wizzie
我并不迷茫 巫师先生
I just miss him
我只是很想念他