OK, back-trace the account, follow the money, hopefully it will lead us to whoever kidnapped Walter.
反追踪账户,追踪钱的走向,希望能指引我们找到绑架沃尔特的人
After all this time, do you think Walter might still really be alive?
过了这么久了,你觉得沃尔特还活着吗?
I don't know. Got it. Dominic Alonzo. Name ring a bell? Yeah.
我不知道。找到了。多米尼克·阿朗佐。这名字你有印象
Alonzo runs the biggest underground casino in Starling City when he's not busy kidnapping.
阿朗佐经营着星城最大地下赌场,同时他还从事绑架。
He looks like the kind of lowlife someone would hire to kidnap Walter.
他看起来像是那种被雇来绑架沃尔特的恶棍。
How many arrows do you think you'll have to put in him before he gives up Walter's location? Say a lot?
你觉得你要射他多少箭,他才能供出沃尔特的下落,很多吗?
It's not that simple. That casino has its own private army.
没那么简单。那赌场有私人武装。
We need to access Alonzo's computer, but without setting off any alarms.
我们需要进入阿朗佐的电脑,但不能引发任何警报。
Looks like we're gonna need all the help we can get.
看起来得利用一切可以利用的资源
It's too bad there's not someone else we could call.
真糟糕我们没有别人可以叫来帮忙了
That's enough. We can do this on our own.
够了,我们能自己搞定
Well, then... looks like someone's going gambling tonight.
好吧,看来有人今晚要去赌博了
Those guys would make me the minute that I walked in there.
我一走进那里他们就会认出我
Oliver Queen would never be caught dead in a place like that.
奥利弗·奎恩绝不能在那种地方被逮个正着
I wasn't talking about you. Absolutely not.
我没在说你。绝对不行。
I can count cards. It's all probability theory and mathematics.
我会算牌。那全是关于概率论和数学。
Have you met me? Bottom line--I know my way around a casino.
你还不知道我吗?最起码,我知道赌场的规矩。
Felicity, I'm not letting you walk--
费利西蒂,我是不会让你走进
The reason I joined you in the first place was to find Walter, and for the first time,
我一开始和你合作的原因是为了找到沃尔特,第一次
we have a real chance of finding him.
我们真正有机会可以找到他
You have to let me do this.
你必须让我去。
All right. But we do it my way.
好吧。但要按照我的方法。