Wow, you really look like your father.
你跟你老爸真像
I never thought so before, but just now I saw him in you.
以前我没这想法,刚刚我在你身上看到了他的影子。
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
I said everything I have to say.
该说的我都说了
Well, I haven't. Tommy, I love you, and I think that you still love me,
我还没说呢,汤米,我爱你,我觉得你还爱着我,
so whatever problems that you think that we have,
所以不管你觉得我们之间有什么问题
I know that if we face them together-- You don't understand.
我知道,只要我们能共同面对...你不明白
Then help me understand.
那你帮我弄明白
If our relationship is gonna end, at least let it end with honesty.
如果我们的感情注定要结束,至少让它诚实地结束。
Ok, Laurel. Honestly... You belong with Oliver. Excuse me?
好吧,劳蕾尔。诚实地说,你属于奥利弗。什么?
He's still in love with you. I have a meeting.
他仍然爱你。我要去开个会。
You ready? I think so.
准备好了吗?好了。
Just to be clear, the plan is for me to get caught counting cards in underground casino filled with hardened criminals.
再跟你确认一下,计划是我在挤满了上百个罪犯的赌场里算牌并被抓个正着。
So you can get a friendly warning from Alonzo and plant a bug on his office computer.
这样阿朗佐就会给你个友好的警告,你就能在他的办公室电脑里植入一个木马。
Right. Which will hopefully lead us to Walter.
没错,希望这个木马让我们找到沃尔特
That is assuming I get the friendly warning and not a bullet.
前提是我得到友好的警告而不是子弹
You don't have to do this. Yes, I do.
你不必做这些的。我必须做。
Ok. If anything happens, I'm right outside. Ok.
好吧,如果有事发生,我就在外面。好的。