Check it out, guys, I built a CD rack Tada!
注意了 各位 我做了一个唱片架子
And how am I supposed to get Batman's respect when I'm working with these human farts?
看这儿 整天和这些蠢材一起共事 我怎么可能得到蝙蝠侠的尊重
Booboo, look at me
宝贝儿 看着我
You're too good for Batman. He needs to open his eyes and see what it feels like when you're not around. Okay?
你把蝙蝠侠看得太重了 他早晚会知道没有你的话 他什么都不是 对吧
Yeah, Pippa. I couldn't put Zod in a regular prison, right?
是啊 我总不能把佐德关在一般的监狱里吧
He's Zod. Come on!
好歹他是佐德啊
No, he needed to go someplace where he could never harm Metropolis ever again
所以为了确保大都会的安全 他必须被关在一个最保险的地方
The Phantom Zone
那就是幽灵区
Ah, yes, the notorious space jail that houses the greatest supervillains of all time
没错 那个有名的太空监狱 关押着史上最厉害的超级坏蛋们
They've got like the sickest baddies up there
最坏的家伙 都被关在那儿了
They got like this guy
比如这位
And her. I'll get you my pretty!
这位 抓住你的宝贝儿
To say nothing about him
还有他
And these guys
还有这些家伙
I'm starting to get an idea monkey face
我倒是有了一个主意
Oops, I did it again
我又做了一次
And the Bad Boys. What you gonna do?
还有《绝地战警》里的 你打算怎么办
I'm out of here, guys. Thank you
我要撤了 各位 谢谢