Uh, do that
做吧
Uh, Mr Wayne?
韦恩先生
Are you currently in the market to adopt a child?
您对收养孩子感兴趣吗
Yeah. Really?
当然 真的
Oh, yeah. Wow
真的
Are you looking for more of a base model orphan or one that has more upgraded features? Yep
那您是喜欢普通的孩子呢 还是喜欢有些特殊才能的孩子 对
Like cooking or driftwood art?
比如会做饭或者会玩浮木 对
Gymnastic abilities? Yep. Yep
会体操 对
Closeup street magicala David Blaine?
或者像布莱恩那样会表演街头魔术
All of it sounds great. Really?
听起来都不错 真的吗
Because all of it sounds like me
其实这些我全都会
Mr Wayne, do you think you'd be interested in adopting me as your future orphan son?
韦恩先生 我想问问您有没有兴趣收养我做您的养子呢
Definitely
当然有
Oh, this is great!
天哪 太棒了
Because all I want is to get adopted so I can finally stop being alone
我一直都希望有人能收养我 那样我就不会再孤单了
We've gathered here tonight to mark the retirement of Jim Gordon
今晚我们齐聚一堂共同庆祝吉姆·戈登光荣退休
Goodbye
再见了
And we wish him well on his South African jungle safari!
让我们祝愿他的南美丛林之旅一切顺利
Thank you
谢谢
Now to introduce you to his exciting new replacement
接下来 我要为大家 隆重介绍下一任的警长
Everyone meet your new commissioner!
欢迎我们的新警长