Password. Snapdragon. Password's snapdragon.
密码。金鱼草。密码是金鱼草。
Password. Snapdragon.
密码。金鱼草。
What do you see?
你看到什么了
6 armed guards, 2 pit bosses, and a floor man.
六个荷抢保镖,两个赌台老板,一个负责人。
No slot machines. How do you call yourself a casino without any lucky 7s?
没有老虎机,连台幸运7都没有还敢号称自己是赌场?
Stay focused, please. I'll be with you the entire time.
专心点,拜托。我会一直陪着你。
Thanks. It feels really good having you inside me.
谢谢。有你在我里面感觉真好。
and by "you," I mean your voice. And by "me," I mean my ear.
我说你,指的是你的声音。我则是指我的耳朵。
I'm gonna stop talking right now.
我还是别说话了
That would be my preference.
我也希望你这么做
One stack of high society, please.
给我1万筹码,谢谢。
Thank you for stopping by.
谢谢你来探访
Of course. Uh, you said you had news.
当然要来了。你说你得到消息了。
I do. It's ready. The Markov Device passed its final beta test this morning.
是的。一切就绪了。马尔科夫装置今早通过了最后的测试。
Applied sciences is loading it on a truck bound for Starling city as we speak.
应用科学部门将它装到了一辆卡车上,我们说话的此刻,它正向星城驶来。
Well... Congratulations are in order, then.
那么...理应祝贺一下
To both of us. Moira, you may be surprised to know that I sometimes waver in my convictions.
敬我们俩。莫伊拉,你可能会惊讶,我的信念有时也会动摇。
But your friendship, your endless support... always gives me the strength to carry on.
但你给我的友谊和无尽的支持,是我坚持下去的力量。
After all, you and I will always have a connection.
毕竟,我们之间总是心意相通
I'm just sorry that Robert's not here to celebrate with us.
我只是觉得有点遗憾,罗伯特不能和我们一起庆祝。
I'm sorry I had to take him from you.
很抱歉我要把他从你身边带走
If anyone's to blame for his death, it's me.
如果他的死要怪罪谁的话,应该怪我
To Robert. To Rebecca.
敬罗伯特。敬丽贝卡。