That's peacelovin' Nicky for ya
尼基爱好和平
This is way better than our new house!
比我们新家漂亮多了
Cleo, come. Now. Cleo
乐乐 过来
I'm the queen of the castle!
我是城堡的女王
And you're all dirty rascals!
你们都是肮脏的流氓
This is intense
我好激动
I know, right?
我懂得
Why did they make the new kid their general?
为什么他们让那个新来的作将军
Because she's totally awesome!
因为她魅力四射
Whose side are you on?
你是哪一头的
I don't know if you've noticed but there's not a lot of girls in this town
你可能没注意到 但我们镇女生没几个
I noticed!
我注意到了
So, to have one in charge is pretty awesome
所以 女生有个头头的感觉太好了
Oh, hello general
你好将军
Binocs
望远镜
Uh, the fort's pretty big. You don't really need binoculars
堡垒挺大的 你不需要望眼镜也能看清
Ugh. Come on
拜托
Hogger
小气鬼