We could capture her
我们可以抓住她
Hold her here for ransom
把她当人质
Here? With me? No
在这?我去?不行?
Uh, I mean we're not allowed after sundown
天黑之后休战
Oh, I get it! Forget it, man
我懂了 得了吧你
She's too cool for you
你驾驭不了她 她太酷了
Ha! What are you even talking about?
你们什么意思
Just. You know, if you ever get the chance, don't be weird
有机会搭讪的时候 不要显得怪怪的
Play it cool
酷一点
Play it cool, holding Sophie for ransom?
抓人质的时候保持淡定?
Holding her alright
我的意思是抓住她的心
But not for ransom
而不是抓住她的人
Luke?
关于卢克
You wanna know boyfriend girlfriend stuff?
你想聊聊情感问题?
Me? Him?
我和他?
No, no. Just stuff. You know About him
就想了解下他
His dad died in in a war
他爸爸在战争中牺牲了
He never talks about it
他从来没有谈过
None of us do either
我们也没有
Must hurt
肯定很受伤
Yeah
是啊