So no more math?
不再研究数学了
It's late
不早了
You've got a big day tomorrow
你明天还有重要的事
Come on. Up, up, up
来 起来
Can I play the piano?
我能弹钢琴吗
No, you can't
不行
Now stop dragging those feet. But it's fun!
别拖着脚了 可是钢琴好玩
Come on!
快走
I have had a series of nightmares where I'm fired because of what happened
我做了一连串的噩梦 梦到因为那件事 我被学校开除了
You get it?
你明白吗
And then I try to rationalize that everything that happened was just all alcohol
然后我试图解释 那只是因为我喝醉了
Dr Shankland, this problem is
尚克兰博士 这道题…
I know. Just copy it exactly as you see it written
我知道 原题照抄下来就是了
But it's
可这题…
Exactly as written. Thank you
照抄原题 谢谢
So what's this problem I'm supposed to look at?
要让我看什么数学题
I don't know
不知道
Is it like the problems Mom worked on?
就像妈妈研究的那些问题吗
Your mother didn't work on problems
你妈研究的不是一些问题
She worked on just one problem
她只研究了一个问题
Just one?
就一个吗
Her entire life?
研究了一辈子
Most of it
大部分