Don't be smug, Seymore
先别得意 西摩
Well, she's had plenty of time
她看了很长时间了
She traveled yesterday. She slept in a strange bed
她昨天出了远门 没睡好
Give her a chance
给她个机会
At six years old, she read Zimmer
她6岁就看过奇默的书
Outstanding
厉害
How much did she comprehend?
她看懂了多少
So, Mary
玛丽
I see you're looking at our little problem
你在看我们的小问题
Little? It's big
小问题? 这是个大问题
Why are you so mad all of a sudden?
你怎么突然这么生气
I'm not mad, I'm annoyed
我不是生气 是恼火
Not with you, dear
不是恼火你
With that pompous ass Shankland
是恼火那个傲慢的尚克兰
I knew that guy was gonna have a beard before we even went in there
我们还没进去就知道他是个大胡子
Math teachers like to grow beards
数学老师都喜欢长胡子
I should never have agreed to this in the first place
我当初就不该答应这事
Did he really expect you to just walk in and be able to dissect some random massive problem?
他真的指望你随随便便就能解析某个随机的复杂难题
Not much to dissect, if you ask me
我看也没什么可解析的
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说
It was wrong
题错了