A month ago, I had no dads
一个月前 我还没有爸爸
Then I had one dad. Now I have two dads!
后来我有了一个 现在居然有了俩
And one of them is Batman! Yeah
其中一个还是蝙蝠侠 没错
So, are you ready to follow Batman and maybe learn a few life lessons along the way?
我说 你准备好要跟着蝙蝠侠上几堂人生历练课了吗
I sure am, Dad Two!
准备好了 二号老爸
But first where's the seatbelt?
可问题是安全带呢
The first lesson is life doesn't give you seatbelts!
你的第一课就是人生可没有安全带
Let's go! Whoohoo!
出发
Yes!
好棒
Faster Dad! Faster!
快点儿老爸 再快点儿
Yes, yes, yes!
动起来
Oh! Oh, my goodness. I am so sorry
我的天呐 抱歉
Get back up in that seat. There you go
坐回座位 好了
Hey listen. As soon as I get back to the Batcave, I'll make sure that Alfred puts seatbelts on there, okay?
等我们回到蝙蝠洞 我一定让阿尔弗雷德装上安全带 放心吧
But for the time being, I'm just gonna put my arm right here
不过现在 你只能拿我的手臂当安全带了
And we're just gonna gently ease out of here
我们现在要悄悄地离开这儿
And here we go
起飞