Wait a minute
慢着
Hey, kid. Yes sir?
小子 什么事儿
You're super nimble, right? I sure am!
你很灵活 对吧 当然啦
And small? Very
个头也小 非常小
And quiet? When I desire to be
很安静 我想安静就能安静
And 100% expendable?
而且你极富牺牲精神 是吗
I don't know what that means but okay
我不懂是什么意思 不过OK
Great. Follow me
好极了 跟我来
We are gonna steal the Phantom Zone Projector from Superman
我们要去超人那里偷幽灵区传送仪
Steal? Yeah
偷 对
We have to right a wrong
我们其实是做好事
And sometimes in order to right a wrong, you have to do a wrongright
有时候想要阻止别人干坏事 你就不得不先去干点儿坏事
Gandhi said that
这是甘地说的
Are we sure Gandhi said that?
你确定甘地说过这话
I'm paraphrasing. Cool!
反正意思差不多 太酷了
Preparing Fortress of Solitude infiltration gear
正在准备北极冰堡渗透装置
Wow! Look at all these!
看看这些装备
Do I get a costume for the mission too?
我也有战服穿吗
I got a feeling that you'll just look like a kid on Halloween
这身行头对你来说 就像穿着万圣节服装的小屁孩儿
Don't you think?
你觉得呢
Don't touch that
别碰那个
El Mariachi. I like that one!
流浪艺人 我喜欢那套
That one is culturally insensitive. Night Terror
那套有种族歧视的嫌疑 午夜惊魂
That one! No way
那套呢 不行
This one? Death Merchant
这套 死亡商人
No. I'm okay
不行 好吧
This one. Fire Starter. No
这套 引火者 想得美
Clawed Reigns
利爪王
ExcaliBat. This one? No
蝙蝠神剑 这套呢 不行
Silent but Deadly. Nope
寂静杀手 不行
Batryshnikov
蝙蝠芭蕾
How do we feel about this one?
那这套怎么样
Dressup parties are for grownups only
化装舞会只适合成年人
Wait. What's that one there?
那套是什么
That one was for the assignment called The Jamaican Caper
那套是侦破牙买加罪案时穿的
The locals called me Reggae Man
当地人叫我雷鬼人
I love it!
我喜欢