Now, let's ride
好 跳上去
Toes to the nose
踩前端
Now you're gleaming the cube
你现在变成滑板少年了
Yeah! Now get creative
现在 来点儿创意
Freestyle a little bit. Oh, that's good kid!
自由式 不错啊 小子
It's like looking in a Batmirror
还真有点儿我的影子
Okay. Leap
好了 跳
I've got the Projector. Dad! Booyah!
我拿到传送仪了 好极了
Now do everything we just did backwards
接下来把刚刚做的反过来做一遍
Oh! Here you go. Dad! We did it!
我来了 老爸 成功了
Yeah! Mission accomplished. That was fun!
任务完成 太有意思了
You, okay. Batman? You seem the opposite of stern
你还好吗 蝙蝠侠 开心不该是这副表情吧
Yeah. I'm fine, It's just watching you out there, it was like the world wasn't all darkness anymore
我没事 我只是 看着你站在那儿 我突然觉得世界好像没有那么黑暗了
For a brief moment
有那么一瞬间
I could have sworn I felt something
我真的有种感觉
That feeling is pride, sir
那种感觉是骄傲 先生
You're right
没错
I am super proud
我非常骄傲
Of myself
为我自己
For being such a good teacher, obviously
很明显是因为我这个老师太出色了
Yeah, you're a great teacher
对 你是个非常棒的老师
I am?
真的吗
Yeah! I wanna be just like you when I grow up, Padre!
真的 长大以后我也想跟你一样 父亲大人
Wait what did you call me?
慢着 你叫我什么
I called you Padre
我叫你父亲大人
It's Spanish for "Dad". Sorry
因为你不让我叫你老爸 抱歉
Well, isn't it also a cool Spanish way to say "buddy"?
其实我们之间叫哥们儿 不是也很酷吗
Yeah, I could've been saying it that way
是啊 我觉得叫哥们儿挺酷的
Then I'll allow it
那你就这么定了
Oh, you're such a great padre!
你真是个伟大的爸爸
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
I'm trying to give you a big old hug
给你一个大大的拥抱呀
Thought you were attacking me
我还以为你要袭击我呢