Batman? Yes?
蝙蝠侠 怎么了
Why is your "not son" trying to smuggle the Phantom Zone Projector into Arkham?
为什么那个不是你儿子的小孩试图把幽灵区传送仪带进疯人院
What? Hey, kid. What is this?
什么 小子 这是什么东西
Batman, give me the Phantom Zone Projector
蝙蝠侠 把幽灵区传送仪交给我
No, Batman!
不行 蝙蝠侠
No, no, no! Whoa! Nice
不 不 厉害
I studied Brazilian jiujitsu at Harvard for Police
我在哈佛警校学过巴西柔术
Oh, yeah? Well, guess who got a PhD in smoke bombs!
是吗 我还拿过烟雾弹的博士学位呢
Dr Batman
想不到吧
Guards! Get them!
警卫 抓住他们
Freeze, Batman!
别动 蝙蝠侠
Hey, kid. This is a training exercise. These guys are my bros
嘿 小子 现在是练习时间 他们都是我兄弟
Go ahead and take a couple of them out. Cool!
快冲上去放倒几个 好的
Hey, Frank. You want a piece of Robin?
弗兰克 你们想打架吗
Barney! Nice compound fracture! How'd you like a punch, Glen?
巴尼 复合骨折 精彩 来记重拳怎么样 伙计
Code Red!
红色警戒
I need total security lockdown now!
马上启动一级封锁系统
'Sup, Joker?
怎么样 小丑
Namaste, Batman
有礼了 蝙蝠侠
Namaste. Gross
有礼了 别装了
Briefs man. Me too
紧身内裤 我也是
Cut the baloney. Kid, guard the door, will ya?
别跟我废话 小子 把门守好
On it! Take that, Alan!
遵命 看招 小子
Huh. Looks like you're going to a lot of trouble for little old me
你费尽周折就是为了来对付我吗
I must be your greatest enemy after all
看来我真的是你最大的敌人
Right, Batman?
对吗 蝙蝠侠