The BatFax!
蝙蝠侠传真
Ha! The city needs me. Bang, bang, bang!
哥谭市需要我
Excuse me
抱歉
Can you get the commissioner and show her this?
能把警长叫来吗 给她看看这个
Batman. Would you stop doing that?
蝙蝠侠 你怎么又突然冒出来
I sent the BatFax
是我给你发的传真
I hate to say this but you're right
虽然不想承认 但你是对的
The city needs you
城市需要你
Yes! Let me out
是的 让我出去
I'm only going to let you out on one condition
你要想出来必须得答应我一件事
Name it. You can't do it by yourself
说吧 你不能再独自行动了
Fine. Who am I working with?
好吧 我跟谁行动
SEAL. Team Six? Fox Force Five? Suicide Squad?
海豹突击队 狐狸五队 X特遣队
No. Me
不 是我
Oh, I wanna help too!
我也想帮忙
And I shall join as well. Whoa!
我也应该加入
Alfred Pennyworth at your service, ma'am
阿尔弗雷德为您效劳 女士
Alfred, you gotta let me out of here
阿尔弗雷德 快带我出去
Sir, those creatures out there are unlike anything we've ever seen
先生 外面的那些怪物 和我们以前见过的可不一样
Speak for yourself. You don't know everything I've seen
那是你的看法 你对我还不了解
I haven't told you everything
有些事我没有告诉你
And you'll never be able to defeat them alone
你只靠自己的力量 根本打不过他们
And it'll be more fun if we all do it together!
我们一起和怪物战斗会更有趣
What's the worst thing that could happen?
这对你能有什么坏处
What are you so afraid of?
你到底在害怕什么
The thing I'm most afraid of?
你问我害怕什么
I gotta be honest with you. It's snake clowns
跟你说实话 就是怕蛇形小丑
Yeah, that's not a thing
根本没这东西
Well then nothing
要是这样 那就没有
I'm not afraid of anything. Okay
我没有害怕的东西 那好
Prove it
证明一下
Oh, I will. Good
我会的 好吧