Batman? Yeah?
蝙蝠侠 什么
Why did you build this thing with only one seat?
你造的这个东西为什么只有一个座位
'Cause last I checked I only had one butt. What the
因为我只有一个屁股 那是
What have you done to Wayne Manor?
韦恩庄园怎么成这样了(韦恩岛的韦恩庄园)
Hey, Batman, guess what. I found out one of your secrets
蝙蝠侠 你猜怎么着 我发现了你的一个秘密
Uhoh. What do we have here, Batman?
这都是些什么 蝙蝠侠
It looks like a bunch of relationship comedies
这些看起来好像是一堆爱情喜剧
What's that one? Must Love Dogs
这是什么 《爱狗男人请来电》
Must love crying
《爱哭男人请来电》
Marley & Me. I love the ending
《马利和我》 我喜欢这个结尾
Oh! Serendipity?
《缘分天注定》
We have Serendipity? I love that movie!
《缘分天注定》 我喜欢那个电影
For a loner, Batman, you sure like movies about relationships!
孤独的人啊 蝙蝠侠 看来你还真的很喜欢看爱情电影
Oh! And look what else I found!
看看我还找到了什么
All your wonderful toys
这些都是你的神奇玩具
Accio lightning storm!
快来吧 闪电风暴
Uh. Everyone hold on
大家坐好
Gremlins, dismantle that plane now!
小精灵 立刻拆掉那架飞机
Ugly monsters on our three
丑精灵在三号引擎上
Uh, Padre? Not now, kid
老爸 还不行 小子
Kind of got my hands full
我现在有点儿忙