Hold on, Alfred, I'm almost there!
坚持下 阿尔弗雷德 我马上就到
No!
不
Alfred!
阿尔弗雷德
No
不
No!
不
Move over, rope
让开 绳子
Hold on!
坐稳
Gotcha!
接到了
Barbara, did you see that?
芭芭拉 看到没有
Batrope saved Alfred
绳子救了阿尔弗雷德
Sick moves, rope, I never doubted you, bro
太帅了 绳子 我从不怀疑你 兄弟
Actually, sir, Ms. Gordon saved him
事实上 先生 是戈登女士救了他
Nope! You lied to me!
不 你撒谎
Wait a minute. You mean without you
等等 你意思是 没有你
Alfred would have been street meat?
阿尔弗雷德可能就已经死了
Batman, trust us
蝙蝠侠 相信我们
We can do this
我们是可以的
Yeah, I know Gymkata. Sorry, what's that?
是的 我看过《忍者大扑杀》 忍者什么
It's a gymnasticsbased martial art
是一种类似体操的武术
I can punch those 80's monsters off the plane
我完全可以打败这些80年代的怪物
Uh. Okay
好吧