I've got good tone. Firing
我瞄准非常厉害 开火
Uh, Batman? What's up, buddy?
蝠爸 怎么了 孩子
Are we nearly at Wayne Manor? Why?
我们快到韦恩庄园了吗 干嘛
Uh. Your number two needs to go number one
我现在想去小个便
I thought I told you to go back at the prison
我早就告诉你应该待在监狱里
I tried but Bane was in there. So?
我也想 可是贝恩在那里 所以
He had sort of a "get out of this bathroom now" vibe
我总是看见他就不敢去厕所了
I knew I shouldn't have given you that water
我就知道不该给你喝那杯水
Can you hold it in like a big boy?
你能不能像大人一样憋一会儿
Engine one down
一号引擎熄火
Not a big deal. Don't worry about it. It's fine
别担心这个 没事儿
Engine two down. It does that sometimes
二号熄火 有时候这很正常
We've lost engine three
三号引擎也熄火了
Oh. Could live without it
暂时还没问题
Engine four!
四号引擎
That I do need to fix
这下有点儿麻烦了
Good news. Our bathroom problem is solved
好消息 我尿尿的问题解决了
You three wait here while I go fix the engine
我去修引擎 你们在这里等着
Don't worry, Batman. You fix the Batwing, I'll fly
别担心 蝙蝠侠 你去修飞机 我来驾驶
All good Babs, I've got my autopilot on it
芭芭拉 我已经设置自动驾驶了
Done
完成
Autopilot? That's just a rope!
自动驾驶? 这只是一根绳子
Exactly. All right, guys. Until I get back, rope's in charge
完全正确 好了伙计们 我回来之前就让绳子驾驶
Thanks rope
谢谢你 绳子