Wait for me to die?
等我死后再发表
I know Diane was hard
我知道黛安很倔强
I know she was angry
我知道她生你的气
But something really good came out of this, Evelyn
但这也带来了好的一面 伊芙琳
She needs you now
她现在需要你
You're the best woman for the job
你是这项工作的不二人选
Take it
接受了吧
It doesn't seem as though Diane wanted me to have it
可是黛安并不想把它给我
Diane didn't always think things through
黛安考虑事情不够周全
I'll be outside
我先出去了
Let me know what you wanna do
你决定之后告诉我一声
You've reached the Department of Mathematics at MIT
这里是麻省理工学院数学系
If you know your party's extension
如果你知道对方分机号码
you may dial it at any time
请直接拨打
If you wish to speak to an operator
如果你想联系接线员
please stay on the line
请不要挂断
and someone will be with you as soon as possible
会很快有人接听你的电话
Good afternoon, MIT Mathematics, how may I direct your call?
下午好 麻省理工数学系 你要找哪位
Hello? I'm sorry, I can't hear you very well
喂 抱歉 我听不清你
No! No
不
Yeah There you are
好的 听到你了
Yeah, can I help you?
我能帮你什么吗
Uh, yes
是的
Doctor Shankland
尚克兰博士
I'm really sorry, I can't hear you
对不起 我听不清
Could you speak up please?
你能大点声吗
Hello?
喂
Evelyn Adler for Seymore Shankland, please
我是伊芙琳阿德勒 我找西摩尚克兰