Listen, Batman
听好蝙蝠侠
I hate you
我恨你
Aww! That's nice
说得好
Now you say it
该你了
Me too
我也是
You won't. You won't change
你开玩笑吗 你不会变的
'Cause you can't. You won't and you can't
你做不到 你不会改变的
Batman will never change
蝙蝠侠永远不会变
You know what booboo? Just shut it down
知道吗 亲爱的 你还是闭嘴吧
These diseased lunatics are right
这些变态疯子说得对
Yes, we are! I am not gonna be part of a onesided relationship any longer!
是的 我们是 我再也不要继续一个人 为了无聊的感情努力了
Yes! What are you talking about?
没错 你在胡说什么
You and I are done! What is wrong with you?
你和我之间完了 你到底怎么回事
I'm moving on!
我要忘了你
That's ridiculous
简直莫名其妙
And on my way out
为了走出去
I'm gonna blow up Gotham City!
我要炸毁这座城市
No. You're not serious
不 你不可能做到
You know what? For once, Batman, you're right
总算有一次 蝙蝠侠 你说对了
I'm not your greatest enemy
我不是你最大的敌人
Your greatest enemy is you
你最大的敌人是你自己
Goodbye, Batman. Wait a minute. Hold on a second
再见 蝙蝠侠 等等 等一会儿
Good for you, booboo!
祝贺你 亲爱的
Yay! Everybody get a bomb. Let's go. Bomb bomb bomb. Let's bomb it out. Yay!
大家拿起炸弹 我们走 炸弹 炸弹 炸弹 去炸翻天