Batman!
蝙蝠侠
We have to stick together
我们必须在一起
Please
拜托
Joker, you mean nothing to me
小丑 你对我没有任何意义
No one does
其他人也一样
Huh. You're not a traditional bad guy
你倒不是一个典型的坏人
But you're not exactly a good guy either
但你也不是什么好人
Batman? Padre?
蝙蝠侠 老爸
You even abandoned your friends
你连自己的朋友都抛弃了
What?
什么
Go on, Scuttler. Go
走吧 疾驰者 出发
Batman, no. No! Don't do this!
蝙蝠侠 不 不 不要这样
Abandoned? No
抛弃 不
No, I was trying to protect them
不 我是想保护他们
By pushing them away?
所以就赶走他们
Well, yeah
是的
Are they really the ones you're protecting?
你想保护的真的是他们吗
Computer, Batman's in danger
电脑 蝙蝠侠很危险
Please, Computer, take us back!
拜托了 电脑 带我们回去
Do you really want the man who made you to come to harm? Batman programmed me to obey him.
你真的想让你的创造者受到伤害吗 我的程序设定就是服从命令
But he didn't say to not not rescue him
但他没说不要去救他
What are they doing?
他们在干什么
Come on, guys. Let's hustle
来吧 伙计们 加快速度
Gotham City's not gonna blow itself up
哥谭市还需要我们动手才能炸掉
Well, hello!
你好