Freeze, Clayface, take this guy out!
急冻人 泥面人 干掉这个家伙
Coming through!
来了呀
Okay, Alfred, bring the pain
好的 阿尔弗雷德 全力出击
Bringing it, sir. For Queen and country!
马上就到 少爷 为了女王和国家
You just got Union Jacked!
我已经闯进来了
Robin, get ready
罗宾 做好准备
I'm about to teach you some father-and-son stuff
老爸通常都会教儿子这么几件事
First, driving
第一 驾驶
Put your hands at 10 and 2. Okay
把手放在方向盘的两边 好的
Now fly! Turn left!
现在 飞 向左转
Run over these skeletons
碾过这些骷髅
Now drive up the wall!
然后爬上墙
Great driving. Thanks Padre
开得很棒 谢谢 老爸
Okay, Robin
好了 罗宾
Together we're gonna punch these guys so hard
我们一起把这些家伙 打得哇哇乱叫吧
Words describing the impact are gonna spontaneously materialize out of thin air
让他们的叫声都变成空中的文字
High five!
击掌
Stop moving around, you Muggles
不要到处跑 你这个麻瓜
All right, team, let's shut him down
好了 伙计们 我们去打败他
Orca! You're up, baby!
欧卡 该你上了 宝贝儿
You wanna see a magic trick?
想见识一下真正的魔法吗
I'm gonna make you disappear
看我是怎么让你消失的
Shut up!
闭嘴
Welcome to the Phantom Zone, bad guy! Fudgecake!
欢迎回到幽灵区 坏蛋 气死我了
Here we go, Batteam.
蝙蝠战队 一起上