Limehouse. Just a few hours later
在莱姆豪斯 就几小时之后
Thomas Ricoletti, Emelia Ricoletti's husband
托马斯·瑞克莱蒂 艾米丽娅·瑞克莱蒂的丈夫
Presumably on his way to the morgue to identify her remains?
大概是在去停尸房辨认遗体的路上吧
As it turned out, he was saved the trip
结果他省了这麻烦
Do not forget me
别忘了我
Do not forget me
别忘了我
Remember the maid
记住那少女
Who are you?
你是谁
The maid of the mill
磨坊的少女
Why are you doing this? Just tell me who you are!
你为什么要这样做 告诉我你是谁
You recognise our song, my dear?
你听出了我们的歌吗 亲爱的
I sang it at our wedding
我在婚礼上唱过
Emelia?
艾米丽娅
You, you're dead, you can't be here, you died!
你死了 你不可能在这里 你死了
Am I not beautiful, Thomas?
我美吗 托马斯
As beautiful as the day you married me?
跟你娶我那天一样美
Who. What the hell is all this about?!
谁 这是怎么回事
What does it look like, my handsome friend?
看起来像是什么样 我英俊的朋友
It's a shotgun wedding
这是"枪杆"下的婚姻