Detective? What'd you find?
探长?有什么发现?
Merlyn Global's cyber security is off the charts.
梅林环球集团的信息安全工作做得很好。
Firewalls, NSA-grade I.P.Sec protocols...
防火墙,国家安全局级别的IP安全协议...
What's that, tech speak for "I struck out, boss."
那是什么,"我三振出局了,老大"的科学说法。
Yeah, but I wasn't the only one.
但是我不是唯一的一个
Somebody else tried hacking into Merlyn Global systems. Same pathways I used, same result.
还有人想黑进梅林环球集团的系统。途径和结果都和我的一样。
You're saying that someone else was looking for Meryln's connection to Unidac?
你是说还有别人在查梅林和尤尼达克的关系?
Yeah, someone good. Knew how to reverse engineer her footprints.
对,是个高手。知道如何消除自己的痕迹。
I almost didn't catch her. Her?
我差点就没抓到她。她?
Yeah. She works at Queen Consolidated. Name's Felicity Smoke.
对,她在奎因联合企业工作,叫费利西蒂·斯莫克。
Who the hell is Felicity Smoke?
费利西蒂·斯莫克到底是谁?
In addition to the download, I also took the liberty of uploading a trojan to Meryln's system.
除了下载之外,我还擅自往梅林的系统里传了木马病毒。
Figured it might come in handy.
觉得迟早会派上用场。
That's smart. If Meryln thinks he's been compromised, it'll help if we know first.
好主意。如果梅林觉得受到了威胁,病毒会帮我们先知道的。
Can you locate the seismic device?
你能定位那个地震装置吗?
I'm working on it. But there's at least a TerraFLOP of data to go through.
我正在想办法。但是还有一大堆数据要处理呢。
You all right?
你还好吗?
My father, he told me that he failed the city.
我父亲告诉我他辜负了这座城市
Asked me to right his wrongs, but I never knew what he meant until now. It's the undertaking.
让我去改正他的错误,但我直到现在才理解他的意思。是那项事业。
I promised myself that when I crossed all these names off the list, I'd be done, but...
我对自己承诺划完这名单上的所有名字,我就完工了,但是...
Taking down these people, it doesn't honor him.
扳倒这些人并不能让我爸爸安息。
I was just treating the symptoms while the disease festered.
我以前做的那些只治标不治本
I stop the undertaking... I wipe out the disease.
我终止他们的事业...就能药到病除。
What are you saying, Oliver? You would hang up the hood?
你说什么,奥利弗?你要洗手不干了吗?
Meryln's plan is what I returned from the island to stop.
我从岛上回来就是为了阻止梅林的计划。
Where are you going? Out.
你要去哪儿?外面。