Very well. I'll be in touch. Can I help you? No...
非常好。我会跟你保持联系。需要帮助吗?不...
I wasn't talking to you.
我不是在跟你说话
Malcolm Merlyn... You have failed this city.
马尔科姆·梅林,你辜负了这座城市。
And how have I done that?
我是怎么做到的
The undertaking. It ends now.
你们的事业。现在要结束了。
Oliver, the device... It's gone.
奥利弗,那个装置...不见了
Where's the device?
那个装置在哪儿
Safe. I don't know how you got that trojan onto my system, but it prompted me to take precautions.
安全之处。我不知道你是如何在我系统里种下木马的,但这提醒我未雨绸缪。
There is nothing you can do to stop what is about to happen. And you shouldn't.
你无法阻止这件即将发生的事。也不该阻止它。
This city needs what is about to happen in order to survive.
这座城市需要这件事的发生,才能生存下去。
The people who are destroying it from the inside need to be erased from the map.
正在从内部毁掉这座城市的人都应该被消灭。
Fine. Let's start with you.
好吧。让我们从消灭你开始。
Ironic, isn't it? Last christmas, I almost killed you.
很讽刺对吗?上个圣诞节,我差点杀了你。
A few months ago, you saved my life. And now you're here trying to kill me.
几个月前,你救了我的命。现在你又来杀我。
You should make up your mind. Done.
你应该早下定决心的。已经下定了。