Elaborate
详说
No. Investigate
不 去调查
This is a conjecture of mine, I need you to confirm it
这是我的推测 我需要你去证实
I'm sending you a case
我给你个案子
The Scots? The Scots?!
苏格兰人 苏格兰人
Are you aware of recent theories concerning what is known as paranoia?
你是否知道最近关于妄想症的理论
Oh, sounds Serbian
听着像是塞尔维亚人
A woman will call on you, Lady Carmichael
会有个女人去找你 卡迈克夫人
I want you to take her case
你得接她的案子
But these enemies how are we to defeat them if you won't tell us about them?
但这些敌人如果你不告诉我们 我们怎么打败他们
We don't defeat them
我们不会打败他们
We most certainly lose to them
我们几乎绝对要输给他们
Why?
为什么
Because they are right. And we are wrong
因为他们是正确的 我们是错的
Lady Carmichael's case, what is it?
卡迈克夫人的案子是什么
Rest assured, it has features of interest
放心 会有值得你注意的地方
I never really say that. You really do
我从没这么说过 你真说过
And you've solved it already, I assume?
我估计你已经解决了
Only in my head, I need you for the legwork
只是设想而已 我要你去跑腿
Why not just tell us your solution?
为什么不告诉我们你的答案
And where would be the sport in that?
那还有什么意思呢
Will you do it, Sherlock?
你愿意接吗夏洛克
I can promise you a superior distraction
这绝对是极好的消遣
On one condition. Have another plum pudding
我有一个条件 你再吃一个葡萄干布丁
There's one on the way
本来就准备吃了
Two years eleven months and four days
两年十一个月四天
Ha, it's getting exciting now! Ticktock, ticktock, ticktock
开始好玩喽 滴答 滴答 滴答