Did you keep the envelope?
信封您留着吗
My husband destroyed it but it was blank
被我丈夫毁了但上面什么也没有
No name or address of any kind
没有姓名地址任何信息
Tell me, has Sir Eustace spent time in America?
尤斯塔斯爵士在美国待过吗
No. Not even before your marriage?
没有 你们结婚前也没有吗
Well, not to my knowledge
据我所知没有
Pray continue with your fascinating narrative
请您继续往下说吧
Well, that incident took place last Monday morning
这是上周一早上的事
It was two days later on the Wednesday that my husband first saw her
两天后的周三 我丈夫第一次看见了她
Who?
谁
Eustace?
尤斯塔斯
She's come for me Louisa!
她来找我了路易莎
Oh, God, help me my sins have found me out!
天啊 帮帮我 我的罪来找我了
Who's come for you? Eustace, you're frightening me
谁来找你了尤斯塔斯你吓到我了
Well, look, look!
看啊 看啊
Don't you see her?
你没看见吗
No, I see noone
我什么也没看见
Gone
走了