You want to beat Storm, you need someone to stand in for him
你想击败风暴 你需要有人陪练
Like a sparring partner
像拳击搭档
I'm not so sure. I’m not a racer. Just a trainer.
我不确定 我不是赛车手 我是训练师
Go ahead and gun it.
发动引擎
With no muffler you even sound like storm
没有消声器 你甚至听起来像风暴
Oh, you're going down, mcqueen
你要完蛋了 麦昆
Get that arthritis-riddled keister onto the track so I can put you into the old folks’ home against your will
你这把老骨头还不赶快上场 我好把你送进养老院
How was that
这句怎么样
That’ll work. It worked for me.
吓到我了
I’m good. Yep, that’ll do.
没意见 可以
You didn't show up in Florida for qualifying so you'll be starting last
你没有出现在佛罗里达州的排位赛 所以你最后出发
I'll give you three laps to catch her
我只让你三圈时间追上她
Go through the entire field in three laps?
只跑三圈?
You wanna beat storm or not? Yes, of course I do
你想不想打败风暴?当然
Well, then go
那就去
Come on, kid
来吧 孩子
All right, looks like we got some work to do
看来我们有工作要做了