You remember Louisa?
还记得路易莎吗
Oh, yes. Yes
记得
Anyway, you're a real star for being here
你能来真是太好了
And thank you for the um
而且谢谢你送的
For the.. Mirror
那个 那个镜子
Yes, the mirror. Absolutely love that mirror
对镜子我非常喜欢
Anyway, thank you
谢谢你
You didn't buy her a mirror
你根本没送镜子
I know
我知道
Okay, you
我说你啊
And what do you say? You gonna give me a whirl?
来跳几圈吧怎么样
What? How many of those did you drink?
什么你喝了多少酒啊
Come on, let's give these tossers something to talk about
来吧给这些蠢货们找点话题
All right
好吧
Are they all appalled?
他们是不是都震惊了
Yes
是啊
Yeah
没错
Move closer. You smell fantastic
靠近点 你真香
You never would've let those breasts so near to me
要不是我坐在轮椅上你肯定不会
if I wasn't in a wheelchair
把胸贴的离我这么近
Oh, yeah?
是啊
Well, you never would've been looking at these breasts if you hadn't been in a wheelchair
但是要不是你坐在轮椅上 你也不会看了
What? Of course I would
我当然会看了
No, you wouldn't
你不会的
You would've been too busy looking at the leggy blondes
你早就忙着看那些金发大长腿去了
The ones who can smell an expense account at 40 paces
那些从四十步外就能嗅到金子味的女人
And anyway, I would've been over there serving the drinks
而我呢 可能就在那边负责端酒
One of the invisibles
一个隐形人
Am I right?
我说的对吗
Yes, but in my defense
对 但是说实话
I was an arse
我以前确实很渣
Yep
没错