I'm guessing she didn't do your tubes
她是不是没有帮你换导尿管
She did manage to get the porter to help me into bed
她倒是叫门房帮忙把我搬上床了
This is not good, mate. You're sweating
情况可不妙 你在出汗
Look at me. How's your eyesight?
看着我 你的视力正常吗
I'm pretty sure you're Nathan. Am I right?
我很确定你是南森 对吧
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you've been on the drink. Am I right?
我很确定你喝酒了 对吧
I'll be fine
我不会有事的
Jesus, Will
天啊 威尔
We had a nice time
我们玩得很开心
You what?
你说什么
I'm not coming to Xtreme whatever it's called to Norway
我不去那个极限什么的了 不去挪威了
They need me at work!
他们要我工作
But you said you'd support me
但你说过你会支持我的
I am supporting you, Patrick!
我在支持你呀 帕特里克
I hate cycling and you know I do
你知道我有多讨厌骑车的
But there's this trip I've got to go on with Will
但是我要跟威尔去旅行
Why can't they just get an agency nurse?
他就不能找个护士吗
Because it's my job!
因为这就是我的工作啊
What is this, Lou?
什么情况路
Your job seems to take priority over everything these days
最近你的工作变得比什么都重要了
Patrick, this is important, okay? Trust me
帕特里克这很重要的好吗 相信我
But it's Norway!
这可是挪威啊
It's meant to be our holiday!
本应该是我们去度假的
I just can't
我去不了
Oh, Pat
帕