So.. You got detention
好吧 你被留堂了
You screwed up. You know what you did was wrong
你搞砸了 你知道你做错了
The question is how are you gonna make things right?
问题是你要如何弥补
Maybe you were trying to be cool
或许你是想扮酷
But take it from a guy who's been frozen for 65 years
但听我一个冻了65年的人一句劝
the only way to really be cool is to follow the rules
真正想酷 就只能遵守规矩
We all know what's right We all know what's wrong
我们都分得清对错
Next time those turkeys try to convince you of something you know is wrong
下次再有人想在你面前颠倒黑白
Where you going? Get back here. Just think to yourself what would Captain America do?
你去哪 回来 就想想美国队长会怎么做
Why are you here? You don't even have detention
你干吗坐这儿 你根本没被留堂
I know
我知道
I just like coming here to sketch people in crisis
我就是喜欢来这儿画处于危机中的人
It's you
是你
So your body's changing
你的身体在发生变化
Believe me, I know how that feels
相信我我了解那感受
May?
梅
Karen. What's up?
凯伦 好啊