Remember me?
记得我吗
I need information. You're gonna give it to me now
我需要情报 你得马上给我
All right, chill. Come on!
好吧 冷静 快说
What happened to your voice?
你声音怎么了
What do you mean, what happened to my voice?
什么怎么了
I heard you by the bridge
我在桥下听到你说话了
I know what a girl sound like
我认得出那是姑娘的声音
I'm not a girl! I'm a boy
我不是女的我是男孩
I mean, I'm a, I'm a man
男人 我是男人
I don't care what you are a boy a girl
我才不管你是男的还是女的
I'm not a girl! I'm a man
我不是女的我是男人
Come on, man
拜托
Look, who is selling these weapons?
是谁在出售武器
I need to know. Give me names or else
我需要知道 告诉我名字否则我不客气
You ain't ever done this before huh?
你没干过这个吧
Deactivate interrogation mode
关闭审讯模式
Look, man
听着伙计
these guys are selling weapons that are crazy dangerous
这些人在售卖非常危险的武器
They can't be out on the streets
不能任它们流入街头
If one of them can cut Delmar's bodega in half
要是有能一下切开达尔摩小店的武器
you know delmar's?
你还知道达尔摩的店
Yeah best sandwich in Queens
当然 皇后区最好的三明治
Sub Haven's pretty good. It's too much bread
三明治港也不错 面包太厚
I like bread. Come on, man, please
我就喜欢面包 拜托了 伙计