Too deep, Sherlock, way too deep
太深了 夏洛克 太深了
Congratulations you will be the first man in history to be buried in his own Mind Palace
恭喜你将是史上第一个被活埋在自己的思维殿堂里的人
The setting is a shade melodramatic, don't you think?
场景布置的有点夸张了 你不觉得吗
For you and me?
对你我而言
Not at all
一点都不夸张
What are you?
你到底是什么
You know what I am
你知道我是什么
I'm Moriarty
我是莫里亚蒂
The Napoleon of Crime
犯罪界的拿破仑
Moriarty's dead!
莫里亚蒂已经死了
Not in your mind
在你脑中可没有
I'll never be dead there
在你脑中我永远都不会死
You once called your brain a hard drive
你曾说你的大脑是块硬盘
Well, say hello to the virus
跟病毒打个招呼吧
This is how we end you and I
这就是我们的结局你和我
Always here
总是在这里
always together
总是你和我一起
You have a magnificent brain, Moriarty
你的脑子很不错 莫里亚蒂
I admire it
我很敬佩
I concede it may even be the equal of my own
我认为它甚至可能与我相当
I'm touched
我很感动
I'm honoured
我很荣幸
But when it comes to the matter of unarmed combat on the edge of a precipice
但说到在悬崖边缘徒手搏斗
You're going in the water
你等着入水吧
shortarse
小个子