Ok. Well, how about this time, you bring along something you didn't have the last time you two fought. Me.
好吧。要不这次你带一个上次你们交锋时你没带的东西。我。
I can't let you.
我不能让你去。
I can't let you do this by yourself, man.
我不能让你自己去,兄弟。
Oliver, you are not alone, not since you brought me into this. Us into this.
奥利弗,你不是一个人在战斗,自从你拖我下水后就不是了。拖"我们"下水。
Besides, army regulations, a soldier never lets a brother go into battle alone.
况且军队法则之一就是,战士绝不能让一个战友独自上战场。
I'm out of bows. I got my gun.
我没弓给你用了。我有枪。
I guess it's up to me to do the dismantling.
看来拆装置的活留给我了
This whole area is ground zero. I want you out of here.
这整片区域都是核爆点。我要你离开这里。
If you're not leaving, I'm not leaving.
你不走我也不走
Besides, if I don't deactivate the device, who will?
再说,我不去解除装置,谁去呢?
You were right.
你说得对。
I need one more thing from you.
我还需要你做一件事情。
Yeah? What do I got left to give?
是吗?我还能帮上什么忙呢?
I know where Merlyn is keeping the device.
我知道梅林把装置藏在哪里。
It's in an abandoned subway station near Puckett Street.
在帕克特街的一个废弃地铁站里。
How do you know? That's where his wife was murdered.
你怎么知道的?他妻子在那里被杀害的。
I need someone I can trust to deactivate the device.
我需要一个我能信任的人去解除装置。
We have a mutual friend that I think could... talk you through it.
我们有位共同的朋友,我觉得她可以和你详细说明。
She says you care about the people of this city, that it needs you.
她说你很关心这城市的人们,还说这城市需要你。
Right now, detective... it needs you.
现在,探长,这城市需要你。