Shado! Slade!
莎朵!斯莱德!
Boy, I should have figured.
小子,我应该想到的。
You couldn't save the day... without making a mess.
要不弄得"天下大乱",你是救不了我们的。
Where's Shado?
莎朵呢?
I thought she was with you.
她不是跟你在一起吗。
Actually... she's with me.
事实上...她在我这里
Let her go! It's over, Fyers!
放开她!已经结束了,法尔斯!
Let her go.
放她走。
Amazing. A two year operation undone
有意思,一项筹划了两年的行动没有完成
because a young playboy happened to wash up on the shore, and now here you are-- a killer.
就是因为刚好有个花花公子被冲上了岸,现在看看你,竟成了杀人犯。
You wanted nothing more than to leave this island, and now you can.
你不过只是想离开这座岛,现在你可以走了。
I can call in a rescue ship, you can go home.
我可以马上叫来救援船把你送回家。
Tell me, Mr. Queen. Are you prepared to sacrifice your freedom... for her?
告诉我,奎恩先生。为了她而牺牲自己的自由,你准备好了吗?
Guess so.
看来是的。