OK! I'm done. 'Bye now!
那我先告退了 回头见
Wait, little rat! You were spying, weren't you?
站住 小耗子,你刚刚在偷看 对不对?
I don't think so.
怎么会 我没有
Yes, you were.
不 你就是
You were admiring the most wonderful dancer you've ever seen.
你从没见过如此美丽的舞姿才会偷看的
Isn't that so, little rat?
是不是这样 小耗子
You're not THE most wonderful dancer.
别说了 你还不是最棒的舞者
Yesterday I saw...
昨天晚上我看到的…
Don't be insolent!
不得无礼
Are you a ballet dancer?
你也是芭蕾舞演员吗
I will be.
现在还不是 不过很快就是
Mother and I are waiting for the letter that admits me to the I am so talented!
我和妈妈正等着巴黎歌剧院寄来的录取通知书呢 我很有天赋
Plus the director dines in my mom's restaurant, and he loves the prime rib.
院长非常喜欢去我们家的餐厅用餐 因为那里有全巴黎最好吃的牛肋排
So this time next year, I shall be a famous ballerina.
很快 我就会成为全巴黎最有名的芭蕾舞之星
Ballerina! Me too!
芭蕾舞明星 真棒啊 那也是我的梦想
Ha. Reality check, little rat!
来照照镜子 小耗子
You're nothing. I'm a star!
你没戏 只有我才能成为明星
You're just orbiting around me.
而你只配绕着我转
What's that?
那是什么?
Have you stolen something from me?
你是不是偷了我们家的东西
No.
没有啊
Show me! What is it?
给我看看
It's mine, and it's precious.
那是妈妈留给我的音乐盒 非常珍贵
I'm sure.
是啊