So, what brings you in to this neighborhood?
你们怎么会来这一带呢
Oh, we were having lunch at the -- This ...is a really adorable space.
我们来吃...你这里真是太有爱了。
Thank you. You know, candy is my passion. Yeah, I said it. Always has been.
谢谢。我对糖果一直很有爱。是有点怪,但我一直都爱。
Even as a kid, I would have my G.I. Joes sell Sweet Tarts to my Transformers.
小时候玩玩具,就爱让特种部队玩具卖糖给变形金刚玩具。
Gum drops, gummy bears, gummy worms, gummy hot dogs, gummy pizza. Ooh, I just had a gummy-gasm.
橡皮软糖,小熊软糖,小虫软糖,热狗软糖,披萨软糖。看得我都软糖高潮了。
So what was your favorite candy as a kid?
你小时候最喜欢什么糖果呢?
Actually, I didn't eat a lot of candy as a child.
我小时候没怎么吃糖呢。
Okay, I'm gonna overlook that because you're pretty,
看在你漂亮,刚我就当没听到,
but maybe we could talk about your terrible childhood over coffee sometime. Yeah?
有空一起喝杯咖啡,聊聊你的悲惨童年如何?答应啦?
I'd leave you two alone, if this place wasn't filled with candy.
要不是糖果太诱人,我早闪开让你们俩"独处"了。
Okay, so what's your favorite flavor? Coconut.
那你最喜欢什么口味?椰子。
And I'm walking to the "C"S.
容我看看C区。
The candy's alphabetical? Now I'm marrying you too. Okay.
糖果还按照首字母排列的吗?我现在也要嫁你了。好的。
Let's see. Seconut watermelon slice. How's that sound?
椰香西瓜糖。这个如何?
Um, not so good. Actually, please don't say anything more about candy. Is it hot in here?
不太好。可以别再提糖果了吗?这里是不是很热啊?
No, it's awesome in here.
才不会,是很棒才对。